From warm spring skiing to chilly bike commutes, the Mountain Hardwear Women's Plasmic Outdry Glove assures weather-resistant protection. This lightweight glove features a waterproof construction that protects against errant moisture, yet the membrane maintains breathability as to ensure comfort. Additionally, the synthetic palm is ultra grippy and the Stimulus technology allows you to access your smart phone without having to remove your gloves.
- Lightweight, waterproof glove for comfort in mild conditions
- Gore-Tex keeps moisture from wetting hands for warmth on commutes
- Brushed tricot lining adds warmth and wicks moisture for comfort
- Glove is breathable for temperature regulation while spring skiing
- Durable, non-slip synthetic palm grip makes it easy to hold poles
- Stimulus technology on front of hand for touchscreen access
- Item #MHW018G