Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Gloves we have in stock.View Similar Products
From warm spring skiing to chilly bike commutes, the Mountain Hardwear Women's Plasmic Outdry Glove assures weather-resistant protection. This lightweight glove features a waterproof construction that protects against errant moisture, yet the membrane maintains breathability as to ensure comfort. Additionally, the synthetic palm is ultra grippy and the Stimulus technology allows you to access your smart phone without having to remove your gloves.
- Lightweight, waterproof glove for comfort in mild conditions
- Gore-Tex keeps moisture from wetting hands for warmth on commutes
- Brushed tricot lining adds warmth and wicks moisture for comfort
- Glove is breathable for temperature regulation while spring skiing
- Durable, non-slip synthetic palm grip makes it easy to hold poles
- Stimulus technology on front of hand for touchscreen access
- Item #MHW018G
- Q & A
Does the job
I have always been a mitten girl over gloves, but am happy to report that these gloves are incredibly warm and definitely keep your hands dry in the snow. I usually opt for mittens since having your fingers touch usually keeps them warmer, but these are very toasty and I have not had cold fingers while wearing these yet. I wear these while winter hiking/snowshoeing and am very happy with them!