From warm spring skiing to chilly bike commutes, the Mountain Hardwear Women's Plasmic Outdry Glove assures weather-resistant protection. This lightweight glove features a waterproof construction that protects against errant moisture, yet the membrane maintains breathability as to ensure comfort. Additionally, the synthetic palm is ultra grippy and the Stimulus technology allows you to access your smart phone without having to remove your gloves.
- A lightweight, women-specific glove for varied adventures
- Waterproof, breathable shell protects against precipitation
- Synthetic palm offers grip when you need it most
- Stimulus technology provides touch screen compatibility
- Item #MHW00TW
- Q & A
Love these gloves
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought these as a replacement for my old pair of MH hiking gloves (slightly different model) that were 10 years old. I put the old gloves through a lot and they really held up well. I will use these with a thin Smartwool liner for colder days as well. Definitely measure your hand and prepare to size up, as they do run a bit small.