Select a size:
Why We Like The Phantom Sleeping Bag
When conserving weight and space in our backpack is important, the Mountain Hardwear Phantom Sleeping Bag has us covered. Lightweight and compact, the Phantom is easy to bring along on our next weekend backpacking trip. Its high-quality 850-fill down keeps us warm and comfortable while the performance mummy shape contains this warmth while keeping the weight of the sleeping bag low. The down insulation is also highly compressible and the included compression sack makes it easy to pack the bag away in our pack for our next backcountry adventure in mild weather.
- Light and compressible sleeping bag for mild weather backpacking
- Performance mummy shape offers high warmth and minimum weight
- Contoured foot box offers natural foot position and extra warmth
- 850-fill down, 10D shell compress small to take up less pack space
- Draft collar prevents warm air escaping from inside sleeping bag
- Four-chamber hood maintains even loft for consistent warmth
- Compression sack and mesh bag included for storage and packing
- Two-way zipper allows easy ventilation throughout the night
- Item #MHW01CY
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.