Phantom Sleeping Bag
When your plans call for a bivy you need a sleeping bag that can withstand the elements while keeping you warm at the same time—the Phantom Sleeping Bag from Mountain Hardwear is the expedition companion for portaledge pushes and alpine starts. Made with ripstop materials and coated in a DWR finish, the Phantom won't be rubbed the wrong way in rocky outcroppings or left to wither in wet conditions. At only 2-pounds, it won't weigh down your pack either—an easy sell for adventures that require more gear than is comfortable to pack.
If you are exposed to the elements, the draft tube and collar keep unwanted cold air out while the large, anti-snag zipper won't keep you in. When middle-of-the-night duty calls, the reflective zipper will be easy to locate and the vertical baffles will maintain their fluffy warmth when you return.
- Lightweight sleeping bag for epic expeditions in the alpine
- 15-degree rating keeps you warm in shoulder season weather
- Down draft collar keeps unwanted cold air out
- Reflective, anti-snag zippers for easy alpine starts
- Vertical chest baffles maintain heat where you need it
- DWR finish protects against weather in exposed bivys
- Updated footbox allows feet to rest naturally
- Item #MHW01CX
- Q & A
Great sleeping bag
The compression sack packs this bag into next to nothing inside your pack. Bag is ultra light and warm. The large bottom zipper on the bottom keeps the bag from snagging every time you unzip. Awesome product all around.