Phantom Sleeping Bag: 0 Degree Down
At just over two-and-a-half pounds light, the Mountain Hardwear Phantom 0 Degree Down Sleeping Bag takes a burden off your back and puts some Z's into your sleep. This ultralite mummy sleeping bag packs down small, fits your body like a glove, and features a water-repellent finish that fends off heat-robbing moisture so it can retain its loft and warmth. Lightweight, packable, and thoughtfully made, the Phantom is a welcome addition to your overnight kit whether you're headed out for a ski tour the next morning or setting up a vertical camp on a multi-pitch expedition.
- Ultralite sleeping bag that won't take up room in your overnight kit
- Mummy shape cuts close to your body for maximum heat retention
- Ghost nylon material is ultra-lightweight and highly compressible
- 800-fill down provides high level of warmth in super-cold conditions
- Four-chamber ergonomic hood design maintains even loft at the head
- Generous draft collar seals heat at vital core areas
- Ergonomic foot box delivers toasty comfort around your feet
- Left- and right-hand zippered bags can be connected
- Item #MHW01CW
What do you think about this product?
November 27, 2019
What is the fill weight on this? Specifically the long version?
December 22, 2019
Hi Michael, in the long version it is 850-fill goose down