Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Phantom Down Jacket
Say goodbye to shiver-packed days with Mountain Hardwear’s Phantom Down Jacket for diving temperatures in the roughest climates. We appreciate that the Phantom is built with high-loft RDS-certified 800-fill down that cuts out the cold and claims the title of Mountain Hardwear's warmest down jacket, as well as the lightweight ripstop fabric that holds up to ice climbing and alpine routes. At just over 16 ounces, this puffy lives hides out of sight in your ski, alpine climbing, or mountaineering pack. We also appreciate that the nylon taffeta lining has a water-repellant finish for ice drips and light snow, while the fleece-lined pockets warm your digits as you wait for your friends to skin up on ski tours.
- Supremely warm jacket that doesn’t weight you down
- Lofty 800 fill RDS-certified down is warm, light, and breathable
- Ultralight diamond ripstop cuts through wind, snow, and rain
- Harness-compatible hand pockets stay out of the way on belay
- Optimized for ultralight backcountry, and ice climbing
- Item #MHWZ9DC
4 based on 6 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.