Single pound of serious warmth.
You won't notice the Mountain Hardwear Men's Phantom Hooded Down Jacket packed away when you're hiking into the alpine, but you will notice it missing when you wake up in high altitudes. Morning's frozen dew might keep you cowering in your sleeping bag without this jacket's lofty 850-fill down insulation. An 850-fill rating is one of the loftiest out there, which means this big puffy compresses small and maintains a surprisingly light weight for how warm it is. As if that wasn't appealing enough, Mountain Hardwear treated the down with Q.Shield for hydrophobic properties that retain the puff's lofty warmth in moisture-riddled environments.
- Ultralight down jacket suits cold alpine pursuits
- 850-fill down has a phenomenal warmth-to-weight ratio
- Q.Shield hydrophobic treatment retains warmth in moisture
- Baffled construction eliminates cold spots
- Pack- and harness-compatible hand pockets, internal drop pockets
- Item #MHW00YU