Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Phantom GORE-TEX Sleeping Bag
Designed for the nights adjacent to high-alpine summit bids and deep winter dawn patrols, the Phantom GORE-TEX Sleeping Bag defends us against brutal conditions. This bag features GORE-TEX WindStopper, which seals out the coldest winds and resists moisture to protect the insulation. Mountain Hardwear filled the Phantom with 850-fill goose down for effective, efficient insulation that clocks in at a surprisingly low weight. We appreciate the vertical sidewall baffles that maximize loft, and therefore warmth, while the winter mummy cut efficiently adds space for cold-weather gear storage and extra layers. A centered, half-length zipper makes sitting up and getting in and out a breeze, while an ergonomic draft collar works with the face gasket to ensure heat won't escape at vulnerable points.
- Intense sleeping bag for brutal winter conditions
- GORE-TEX Windstopper is wind-proof and water-resistant
- 850-fill goose down is an extremely effective insulator
- Ergonomic draft collar comfortably seals in heat
- Spacious mummy shape for extra layers and gear storage
- Rated to -40 degrees Fahrenheit for winter's worst
- Item #MHW01CS
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.