Phantom Gore-Tex Sleeping Bag
- Intense sleeping bag for brutal winter conditions
- Gore Windstopper is wind-proof and water-resistant
- 850-fill goose down is an extremely effective insulator
- Ergonomic draft collar comfortably seals in heat
- Spacious mummy shape for extra layers and gear storage
- Centered zipper minimizes heat loss
- Rated to -40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Item #MHW01CS
- Q & A
The description says center zip, but the photos show a side zip. Which is it? Thanks!
I'm 183cm with a medium to slim build looking to use this for high altitude mountaineering. Would the regular size be sufficient as I may need to dry clothing and potentially my boots in the bag?
What is the length? I'm 6'6. Also what is the weight?
The length of the regular size is 183cm and fits someone up to 6' tall. And then the long is 198cm and fits someone up to 6'6" tall. So I would recommend the long for you. The weight is 2 lb 1.2 oz / 941 g.