Phantom Gore-Tex Sleeping Bag: 0 Degree Down
Whether you're backpacking, climbing, or ski mountaineering, the Mountain Hardwear Phantom Gore-Tex Sleeping Bag is a critical staple for your overnight kit in the high alpine. This versatile expedition mummy is designed to be lightweight, warm, and comfortable when you find yourself out in cold weather conditions. It is constructed with Gore-Tex Infinium to block wind and repel rain while allowing vapor to escape for comfort in severe conditions. Its high quality down keeps you warm while being highly compressible so you can easily pack along all the other gear you'll need for your trip too.
Mountain Hardwear thoughtfully constructed the Phantom for a warm and comfortable sleep whether you're on a backcountry hut trip, multi-week backpacking trip, or a high-alpine traverse. For starters, vertical side wall baffles add warmth and provide maximum loft while an oversized down-filled face gasket extends into the hood to block drafts on those extra chilly nights. Additionally, the shaped draft collar prevents your warm body heat from escaping through the zipper and the expedition mummy cut allows you to store gear in freezing temperatures.
- Versatile mummy bag for comfortable sleep on high alpine treks
- Expedition mummy cut allows gear storage when in freezing temps
- Gore-Tex Infinium blocks wind, repels moisture in severe conditions
- Down offers a high warmth-to-weight ratio and compresses small
- Vertical side wall baffles add warmth, maximum loft in cold temps
- Oversized down-filled gasket extends into hood to block drafts
- Contoured foot box allows natural position for enhanced warmth
- Compression sack and mesh bag included for storage and packing
- Item #MHW01CT