Select a size:
Phantom Alpine Sleeping Bag
When your expedition calls for nights in a bivy or portaledge, the Phantom Alpine Sleeping Bag from Mountain Hardwear is your warm companion. Equipped with two-way zippers that run more than halfway down the bag, you'll easily be able sleep in your harness with the tie-in running between the zippers for safety and security. Not only can you sleep warm and tied-in, you can also boil water, rack-up, and get dressed without leaving your bag.
The contoured footbox also takes comfort to the next level with a shape to fit the natural position of your feet so they don't feel suffocated in the middle of the night. And beyond sleeping comfort, the minimal weight of this sleeping bag makes it a perfect fit for light-and-fast missions where weight, comfort, and packability are all important factors.
- Alpine specific sleeping bag for bivouacs and expeditions
- Two-way zipper allows you to stay clipped in while sleeping
- Down-filled head gasket blocks drafts from entering
- Toe box provides ample space for natural foot placement
- Water-repellent finish protects on damp bivy's
- Minimal weight to prevent a loaded-down pack
- Item #MHW01CV
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.