Why We Like The Mountain Hardwear Phantom Alpine Down Jacket
The Phantom Alpine Down Jacket is Mountain Hardwear's warmest insulated jacket for mountaineering and backpacking. 800-fill down holds in our body heat and packs down small, thanks to its premium loft, while the Pertex Quantum Diamond Fuse shell provides a lightweight but abrasion-resistant barrier against rips, tears, and snags. The Phantom Alpine jacket stuffs easily into its own pocket with an internal carabiner clip loop for convenient carrying outside our pack or harness.
- Puffy jacket for cold weather climbing and backpacking
- Best for mountaineering and alpine climbing
- Nylon ripstop shell is light yet abrasion-resistant
- 800-fill down offers exceptional warmth for the weight
- Synthetic fill next to cuffs to prevent wetting out
- Internal drop pocket to keep items warm
- Two-way zipper accommodates harness or hip belt
- Down certified for meeting animal welfare requirements
- Item #MHWZ9XS
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- Pertex Quantum Diamond Fuse 20D 100% nylon ripstop, DWR treatment
- 800-fill RDS-certified down
- hip, cinchable hem
- Center Back Length
- 2 oversized zippered hand (one packable), [internal] 1 zippered, 1 drop-in
- two-way front zipper
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.1oz
- climbing, hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help