Select a size:
Why We Like The PCT 55L Backpack
Mountain Hardwear built the PCT 55L Backpack for better load control on long overnights and weekend excursions. Featuring their innovative Hoverbelt hip belt, the PCT follows our body's natural motions and actively shifts weight to where it's supposed to be, reducing fatigue and giving the feeling that it's virtually floating there. This works in unison with the trampoline back panel and lightweight aluminum frame to better support us as we maneuver jagged rocks and scraggly scrub brush. And if that tear-happy terrain happens to snag a part of our pack, we don't need to worry much. The base and shell are made of high-denier fabric that resists the daily trials of the trail.
- Multiday pack that specializes in better carrying weight
- 55L size is great for 2 or 3 days in the woods
- Dual-density foam on hip and shoulders provides soft padding
- Dynamic Hoverbelt moves with your body for better carry efficiency
- Trampoline back panel is supportive and breathable
- 7000 series aluminum frame gives lightweight strength
- Over 9 external pockets provide plenty of fast access
- Removable hydration sleeve doubles as daypack
- Item #MHWZ9I5
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.