Warm from top to bottom.
If you're looking for extra warmth in all the right places, the Mountain Hardwear Women's PackDown Vest is screaming your name. With a longer seamline, the PackDown vest falls right by your knees, so not only is your torso warm, but so are your hips and legs. This vest also has a comfy hood that will keep gusts of icy wind away. And when the temperature perks up a bit, you can easily pack down this vest to store it in its own pocket for safe keeping until the next cold spell.
- A longer, warmer vest for days when you just need the extra coziness
- Internal zip pocket turns into stuff sack for easy storing
- Fleecy lining in cuff and pockets for warm fingers and neck
- Reflective accent on tail keeps you seen
- Hood stows when not in use if wanted
- Item #MHW00XW
- Q & A
Mountain Hardware Backdown Vest
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 115lbs
ABSOLUTELY one of my top Winter items. I live in Park City, UT and this jacket just about takes me everywhere. From morning drop off , afternoon work out to night time dinner out. A MUST HAVE! Runs a little large.
Horrible--not as described
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
Hood does not stow.