Waterproof gear vault.
From Patagonia's raging blizzards to Oregon's drenched woodlands, the Mountain Hardwear Women's Ozonic 60 Outdry Backpack is guaranteed to keep your gear bone-dry with its OutDry construction. Backing up its waterproofing claims, it's fully tested by Mountain Hardwear for 24 hours-straight in a simulated rain room, maintaining an impenetrable fortress from torrents of non-stop rain.
The Ozonic 60 Outdry Pack is roomy enough for multi-day excursions, easily storing your gear within seven total pockets. There's a customizable suspension that provides a fine-tuned fit to your specific torso length. For carrying versatility, the detachable top lid clips to the shoulder straps in a wallaby pouch configuration. And seeing that you'll be trekking in the wettest environments, the front stash separates soaked outerwear with drainage ports for funk-free storage.
- Waterproof pack for trekking in wet environments
- OutDry construction offers guaranteed waterproofing
- Roomy enough for weekend trips and multi-day excursions
- Customizable suspension adjusts to your torso length
- Removable lid clips to straps in wallaby configuration
- Front stash with drainage for wet outerwear
- Side pockets provide access to water bottles
- Item #MHW00WL