Select a Size
Select a Color
Norse Peak 1/2-Zip Fleece Pullover
Bringing along the right layers can mean the difference between hunkering down under a tree while cold winds approach, and keeping a move on up the trail. The Norse Peak is built for the latter, and its soft, comfortable fit makes it an easy piece to prioritize when you’re packing to head out.
- A soft and streamlined fleece for layering up on the trail
- Brushed lining traps in heat and wicks away perspiration
- Front snap closure looks sharp and makes for easy venting
- Low front chest pocket is compatible with your pack chest strap
- Raglan sleeves provide unhindered range of motion
- Item #MHWZ95Q
- 100% polyester
- Fleece Weight
- midweight (215g/mÂ²)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 4, 2019
I wear it everyday
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 185 lbs
I love this pullover. Very comfortable. Works well for light hiking and going out on the town. Waiting for another color to go on sale so I can get another one.
July 25, 2019
Heavier than advertised
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 125 lbs
I purchased this fleece in order to round out my insulation for lightweight backpacking. Unfortunately, the size small I received weighs 12oz, which is significantly more than the 7.6oz approximation provided in the product description for a size medium. It seems unlikely that a larger jacket would weigh less. Despite appearances, this jacket isn't an appropriate addition to a lightweight backpacking kit.