Norse Peak 1/2-Zip Fleece Pullover
Cool early morning starts have a new best friend in the Mountain Hardwear Norse Peak 1/2-Zip Fleece Pullover. With a smooth yet durable outer fabric and a soft inner lining, this lightweight fleece jacket has all the comfort and performance you need for outdoor adventures in the fall and spring. It's ideal as both a layering piece in cold weather and a standalone shoulder-season mainstay for hikes and climbs. You'll be able rocking casual style thanks to its subtle throwback vibes, while the deep chest placket gives you custom ventilation when the warm sun starts to poke its head over the trees.
- Lightweight fleece pullover for cool-weather hikes and climbs
- Soft inner fleece keeps you warm as you hit the pre-dawn trailhead
- Shell is durable to resist abrasion and smooth for easy layering
- Chest pocket is easy compatible with backpack sternum straps
- Buttoned front placket lets you ventilate when the day warms up
- Ribbed cuffs and hem helps keep out the cold on blustery summits
- Item #MHW01B6
- Q & A
I wear it everyday
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 185lbs
I love this pullover. Very comfortable. Works well for light hiking and going out on the town. Waiting for another color to go on sale so I can get another one.
Heavier than advertised
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 125lbs
I purchased this fleece in order to round out my insulation for lightweight backpacking. Unfortunately, the size small I received weighs 12oz, which is significantly more than the 7.6oz approximation provided in the product description for a size medium. It seems unlikely that a larger jacket would weigh less. Despite appearances, this jacket isn't an appropriate addition to a lightweight backpacking kit.