Floating in warmth.
Jack-of-all puffies, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Nitrous Down Jacket might surprise you. At less than a pound it packs down light if you're taking it on an alpine expedition or cutting down on weight while going for a tour. And yet it also packs a nice warm punch. The impressive 800-fill down is not only cozy, but it's treated with Nikwax for a water-repellent finish so you'll remain surrounded by lofty warmth even when the snow turns to sleet. Despite the high-loft you can stuff this in your pocket, but with how good you'll look wearing this there's no way you'll ever want to put it away.
- Lightweight insulating layer for adventures in foul weather
- Treated down will still work in wet weather
- Durable fabric for all of nature's twists and turns
- Unique baffle pattern combines style and function
- High collar for neck warmth without a burdensome hood
- Packs down into its own pocket
- Item #MHW00Z6