An ode to winter.
All that glitters is not gold, and if its white, fluffy, and wet, it's most likely pretty cold. So don't be naive or bold, bundle up and head out for a stroll with Mountain Hardwear's Nitrous Hooded Down Parka. Whether you're on a snowy walk through Central Park or traveling from Vermont to Colorado, this jacket covers all of your bases and can be easily packed into a suitcase or carry-on.
Tailored to fit a woman's silhouette, this elegant yet pragmatic parka falls at mid thigh, ensuring full body warmth without the bulk. The 800-fill hydrophobic down insulation is a unique DWR treatment technology that is applied to the down filaments to repel moisture and maintain insulating properties in the face of wet, moist weather. The insulated two-way hood is adjustable and permits a customized fit for those blustery walks home from the dog park.
- Long down parka for taking on the cold and getting outside
- Hydrophobic down keeps you warm even when conditions are wet
- Durable polyester outer withstands wear and tear
- Zippered pockets keep valuables where you left them
- Slim fit with mid-thigh length provides added coverage
- Item #MHW00XQ