Carrying gear should be the easy part.
Whether you're carrying gear from the campsite to the base of the crag, or hauling gear from the third belay to the fourth, use the Mountain Hardwear Multi-Pitch 25L Backpack for dependable gear containment.Padded shoulder straps absorb the weight of the load, and the hipbelt can be used for extra stability or tucked away to avoid catching on your harness. This pack has multiple external attachment points for a rope, helmet, or protection, and a collapsible mesh pocket that can expand to let your sweaty shoes dry out on the hike out. The bucket design lets the pack stand on its own so you can easily load gear from the top, or you can open the full-length side zipper for access to the entire pack.
- Technical daypack for multi-pitch climbing
- Dual density foam shoulder straps for comfort
- Full-length side zipper for easy access
- Two daisy chains for gear attachment
- Deployable mesh pocket for shoes or water bottles
- Strap holds your rope for external attachment
- Front and back haul handles give you options
- Bucket design lets the pack stand freely
- Item #MHW014A
- Q & A
Finally found my day pack!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have tried a few different backpacks for rock climbing (single pitch and multi-pitch). I was searching for something big enough for a daypack, but small enough that i could shove into a larger drop pack for bigger trips. So far I'm really liking this bag. I made a review video here after a day of climbing.