sale $59.97 - $99.95
Ideal for the sending season.
The sending season ranges based on the climbing area you call home. Backcountry.com's backyard climbs best in autumn, and the Mountain Hardwear Men's MT6-U Pant matches the crisp, fallen leaves scattered throughout Little Cottonwood Canyon's boulder fields. Its fabric stretches to move with you from approach to high-step, and it resists abrasion in case you smear down a slab.
- Stylish pant designed for climbing in the shoulder seasons
- Fabric stretches and and resists abrasion for a rocky performance
- Thigh pocket sized for smartphones
- Hidden pocket with secure zipper
- Item #MHW00ZG
95% nylon, 5% elastane
30in, 32in, 34in
2 hand, 1 thigh, 1 hidden zipper
button, belt loops
- Q & A
Great every day or work pants
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 225lbs
Love them, fit so well, wash well, some fantastic pants!