Keep it together.
For multipitching days that might as well turn into an epic, pack your Mountain Hardwear MP Station 40L Backpack. Filled with 40L-worth of your hardware, rap-rope, and enough snacks and water to last you at least 2 days, the MP Station offers a comfortable fit while you climb due to its load-bearing waist belt and chest strap. Get into this pack's main compartment from the belay ledge easily via its top panel opening or its back panel zipper. Outer pockets securely hold guidebooks and extra layers in case your multipitch adventure turns cold fast. And if rain comes to ruin the fun, pull out this pack's rain cover to keep you gear dry. A convenient rope tarp keeps your rope out of dirt's way on sandy ledges and slips easily back into your pack while you finish your ascent.
- A sturdy backpack for multipitch climbs that turn into epic adventures
- Durable nylon base resists ware and tare
- Front zippers and back panel opening for easy access
- Extra pockets for holding water, snacks, or guide books
- Removable rope tarp with convenient tie-in points
- Rain cover protects pack in case of bad weather
- Load-bearing hip belt for comfort while hiking and climbing
- Item #MHW014B
- Q & A
I'm 5'8 and tend toward small frame Gregory and medium frame Osprey packs. Any feedback on which size pack would be good for me?
Hey Phillip! I would definitely recommend going for the M/L frame on this guy. I'm 5'6", and I found that the M/L fit me much more comfortably than the S/M frame.