Why We Like The Mountain Tech II Vest
The Mountain Hardwear Mountain Tech II Vest holds down two different places in our closet. It is both our comfortable fleece vest and our bad weather commuting vest. The Gore-Tex laminate is able to keep wind and light moisture off of us while we bike to work and then we don't have to take it off in the office.
- Versatile vest that brings comfort and performance in droves
- Gore-Tex membrane seals out moisture and releases sweat
- Brushed backing offers a classic feel for all day comfort
- Plenty of pockets keep our important items nearby all day
- Item #MHWZ9HL
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Windstopper (3-layer) [face fabric] 100% polyester
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 8, 2021
Perfect for my activities
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
This vest is a part of my outfit for most of the year. I use it as a layer for ski, I wear it for hiking, I also wear it casually too. It’s so hard to find a gore vest that works in windy conditions. So glad mountain hardwear brought this style back...