Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Mineral King 3 Tent
If our campsite is a castle, then the Mountain Hardwear Mineral King 3 Tent would be a bedroom built for royalty. It hosts a generous 3-person capacity with more room to spread out compared to other 3-person tents, and it assures 3-season protection with a removable rain fly and full mesh canopy. Without the fly, the Mineral King's mesh maintains full visibility for stargazing at night. Mountain Hardwear shaped it symmetrically rectangular with steeper sidewalls for a roomier feel, and two large doors open the vestibules entirely so you can continue stargazing in stormier weather. Unlike most tents, the Mineral King includes a footprint for extra protection from muddy, rocky, dirty campgrounds.
- A castle of a tent for luxurious camping
- Generous 3-person capacity is spacious for kings, queens, and more
- 3-season versatility pairs removable rain fly with mesh canopy
- Two large doors stay open with vestibule roll-up ties
- Full-size vestibules provide ample gear storage
- Five internal pockets store all the small things
- Included footprint offers extra protection from dirty grounds
- Item #MHWZ992
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.