Select Style & Size
Mighty Stripe Tank Top
From nightly hangouts at the climbing gym to Saturday morning hikes with the girls, stay cool with the Marmot Mighty Stripe Tank Top. Its performance fabric wicks moisture away from your skin to keep you cool and dry when you get your heart pumping. A split drop-tail hem enhances breathability and gives you the freedom to move whether you're reaching for your next hold or powering up the trail.
- Stay active with this performance tank
- Stretch fabric for enhanced mobility
- Wick.Q technology manages moisture
- Provides UPF 30 protection from the sun
- Anti-odor finish keeps you feeling fresh
- Item #MHW019T
- Dynama Stretch Slub (91% polyester, 9% elastane)
- Center Back Length
- muscle tank
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, road running, sport climbing, trad climbing, trail running, training, yoga
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 21, 2020
Great outdoor top
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
This is my new go-to top for hiking and climbing. Material is quality and the stripe texture is unique and flattering. The fit is a perfect middle between fitted and loose; tighter in the chest but not clingy at the waist and hips. I like that the length is long as well, almost like a tunic. The cut of the shoulders allows for unrestricted movement. It washes great if you hang to dry. My only con is that the material is thicker so it doesn't breathe the best in hot conditions. The high neckline is nice for sun protection but causes me to sweat down the front. I think the weight will be perfect for fall weather.
December 1, 2017
Lightweight, flattering tank
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
Lovely weight, light and breezy, with a flattering cut (not too loose, not tight). Nice slit in back.