Ski until your legs give out.
Between those freezing-cold bluebird days and balmy spring conditions, a long ski season can put your outerwear to the test. Be sure yours is up to the task of keeping you warm and dry when you're out carving high-speed turns down pristine groomers or enjoying some fresh snow on a stormy powder day. A two-layer shell defends against everything from heavy snowfall to chilly ridge line winds, while lightweight insulation is just enough to curb the cold when you're sitting still during a long chairlift ride. Once you start to warm back up while you're skiing, the jacket's two large underarm vents make it quick and easy to let off a little steam.
- A warm, durable ski coat for shredding in style
- Fully sealed seams provide waterproof protection
- Thermal.Q fill retains warmth in damp, stormy conditions
- Underarm vents let heat escape to prevent overheating
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting under jacket
- Wrist gaiters prevent snow from creeping up sleeves
- Item #MHW00X9