Marauder Insulated Jacket
The Mountain Hardwear Marauder Insulated Jacket is the packable, lightweight jacket for any of your cold weather, powder pursuits. Insulated with down-like synthetic insulation that is compressible, lofty, and warm even when wet, you'll stay cozy no matter what the mountain throws at you. The powder skirt attaches to compatible pants to seal out the fresh flakes you find while the fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood keeps gusts from chilling you when you make it to the ridge. Flow-through vents in the back of the upper arms help regulate your body temperature so you don't get too overheated or uncomfortable on ascents and the large, pack-compatible hand pockets keep all your necessities close at hand for your day of play in powder.
- Lightweight ski and snowboard jacket for comfort on the slopes
- Durable ripstop face fabric holds up to abrasions on the hill
- Warm, Thermal.Q insulation mimics down but retains warmth when wet
- Flow-through vents in back of upper arm help regulate temperature
- Powder skirt attaches to compatible pants to keep fresh flakes out
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood protects against gusts in storms
- Large, pack-compatible hand pockets carry goods in the backcountry
- Item #MHW015Q
What do you think about this product?