For powdery pursuits.
When you don't know where you're going for the day, grab a jacket that does, reach for the Mountain Hardwear Marauder insulated jacket, and it'll be happy to send you in the direction of freshest snow, and untouched lines. With incredible lightweight pack-ability, the Marauder is ready for powder pursuits anywhere you can imagine taking it.
The jacket packs a punch when it comes to warmth, thanks to its 80g/m² of lofty Thermal.Q insulation that traps heath within its matrix of fibers. For durability that repels the elements, Mountain Hardwear's designers opted for burly 40D, 2-layer matte ripstop nylon to make up the shell. Withstanding icy winds, and large branches that your buddy bushwhacks your way, the material stays resilient and keeps you dry and protected. When you're making your way up mountains, be it by bootpack or skins, you'll find a welcome breeze thanks to flow-through vents located in the back of your upper arm, allowing you to dump excess heat and moisture so you can stay dry and maintain warmth when you get going downhill again.
- A ski jacket that knows where the best pow stashes are
- Burly ripstop nylon withstands weather and branches
- Stay warm thanks to lofty Thermal.Q insulation
- RECCO bounces back your location with radar
- Let heat escape when you're toasty with flow-through vents
- Packs down easily into either of its 2 hand pockets
- Item #MHW00YI