For powdery pursuits.
Reach for the Mountain Hardwear Marauder Insulated Jacket when you know it's going to be cold and snowy in the mountains. Thanks to its 80g Thermal.Q insulation, the jacket packs a punch when it comes to warmth. The material stays resilient and protects from everything from pine boughs and nuking snow. When you're making your way up the bootpack, you'll find a welcome breeze thanks to flow-through vents located in the back of your upper arm, allowing you to dump excess heat and moisture so you can stay dry and stay when you get going downhill again.
- A ski jacket that knows where the best pow stashes are
- Burly ripstop nylon withstands weather and branches
- Stay warm thanks to lofty Thermal.Q insulation
- Let heat escape when you're toasty with flow-through vents
- Packs down easily into either of its two hand pockets
- Item #MHW00YI