up to 35% Off
sale $55.22 Original price:$84.95
Logan Canyon 3/4 Pant
Whether you're putting miles behind you on a backpacking trip or watching an island get bigger through the ferry window, the Mountain Hardwear Logan Canyon 3/4 Pants provide the comfortable coverage you need. Falling just under the knee, they provide slightly more coverage than shorts for chilly plane rides without sweltering you when you land like full-length pants would. The AP Ripstop fabric is lightweight and breathable, yet built to withstand the abrasive nature of your trip. Gusseted construction works with a stretchy material to ensure you can move however you need to, while articulated knees and a harness-friendly design ensure you can take on almost any activity in comfort.
- 3/4-length pants for hiking and traveling
- AP Ripstop fabric is lightweight yet durable
- Stretchy material won't inhibit movement
- Gusseted construction ensures freedom of motion
- Articulated knees eliminate bunching for comfort
- Harness-friendly design keeps pockets accessible
- Item #MHW01B3
- Responsible Collection
- 85% recycled nylon, 15% elastane
- 2 hand, 2 back
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 1, 2021
Great all around shorts
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 33 reg
- 6` 2"
- 190 lbs
Love the length and fit. The only thing is that they aren't stretchy at all which was my mistake for expecting that.