Lamina 30 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag
If you're a fair-weather camper looking for a solid backpacking bag that can handle the unexpected, the Mountain Hardwear Lamina 30 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag is your jam. This ultralight mummy bag weighs next to nothing for a synthetic bag, so you can certainly take it on that week-long trip you've got planned this summer. Plus, this synthetic fill isn't like most. Sure, it does that nice thing where it won't lose its loft if it gets wet—plus the nylon face fabric is treated to shed light moisture—but the Thermal.Q fill is designed to be nearly as light and packable as down.
The Lamina sleeping bag gets its name from the unique welded baffles that make up its design. By directly linking the synthetic insulation to the shell, cold spots are eliminated and heat-trapping loft is enhanced. The hood and draft collar are also designed to efficiently seal in the warmth, and the women's standard mummy construction is shaped and insulated specifically to add warmth where ladies need it. But don't worry, if you get a little warm in the middle of the night, the two-way zipper can be opened at the feet to let in some cool air.
- An ultralight mummy bag for warm-weather backcountry trips
- Synthetic insulation reliably insulates even when damp
- Water-repellent finish sheds unexpected rain showers or spills
- Unique Lamina welded baffles enhance loft and eliminate cold spots
- Shaped draft collar and tailored hood block drafts and trap heat
- Contoured foot box creates a natural space for toasty toes
- Glow-in-the-dark zip pull provides easy use in the night
- Item #MHW01DC