Lamina 30 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag
The Mountain Hardwear Lamina 30 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag is a great choice for camping or backpacking in the summer months, with performance that won't let you down if the weather changes. This ultralight mummy bag weighs next to nothing for a synthetic bag, so you can definitely take it on that week-long trip you've got planned. Plus, this synthetic fill isn't like most. Sure, it does that nice thing where it won't lose its loft if it gets wet—plus the nylon face fabric is treated to shed light moisture—but the Thermal.Q fill is designed to be nearly as light and packable as down.
The Lamina sleeping bag gets its name from the unique welded baffles that make up its design. By directly linking the synthetic insulation to the shell, cold spots are eliminated and heat-trapping loft is enhanced. The hood and draft collar are also designed to efficiently seal in the warmth. But don't worry, if you get a little warm in the middle of the night, the two-way zipper can be opened at the feet to let in some cool air.
- An ultralight mummy bag that's perfect for summer camping
- Synthetic insulation provides reliable warmth in wet weather
- Water-repellent finish sheds light dirt and precipitation
- Unique Lamina welded baffles enhance loft and eliminate cold spots
- Shaped draft collar and tailored hood block drafts and trap heat
- Contoured foot box creates a natural space for toasty toes
- Glow-in-the-dark zip pull provides easy use in the night
- Item #MHW01DB
- Q & A
BEST OF THE BEST
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This bag is so comfy works great for hammock camping, car camping in the cold winter, and sleeping out in the elements on a cool autumn night, I got the 30 but was still comfy in 20!