Lamina 15 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag
The Mountain Hardwear Lamina 15 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag is a great choice if you like three-season camping that can take you anywhere. Synthetic insulation delivers reliable warmth if you encounter wet conditions, or if your hydration bladder leaks in your pack (hey, accidents happen), yet Thermal.Q doesn't come across as the bulky, weighty stuff you're used to. This polyester fill packs down well, so you can take the bag on multi-night trips, and the bag features unique Lamina welded baffles that directly connect the insulation to the durable face fabric to eliminate cold spots. The 15-degree rating is just right for getting you through early spring or late fall nights, while a dual-way zipper helps you vent from the feet if you're camping in high-summer conditions.
- A lightweight mummy bag for shoulder season campouts
- Unique welded baffling enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Durable water-repellent finish defends against damp conditions
- Two-way zipper lets you vent air at the feet on warmer nights
- Tailored hood blocks drafts and traps your valuable body heat
- Contoured footbox maximizes warmth and comfort
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls assist with midnight nature calls
- Item #MHW01D9
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is one of the best sleeping bags I've every owned. Lightweight, great stuff sack comes with it. I got the longer version, which added a few ounces but definitely worth it. Under 3 lbs for a synthetic 15 degree bag is great. Used it for a few cold nights on the AT a few weeks ago and it was amazing. Highly recommend this bag.