Select a size:
Why We Like The Lamina Eco AF Sleeping Bag
We love that Mountain Hardware found a way to create an eco-friendly sleeping bag that doesn't sacrifice warmth, strength, or function. This offering from the Lamina line has the same durable ripstop and strategically-placed insulation that keeps us warm and cozy trip after trip, but the construction is jam-packed with recycled materials. The lofty Thermal.Q insulation, the tough nylon shell, and even the storage sacks are all made responsibly.
- Eco-conscious sleeping bag with recycled materials throughout
- 15-degree rating essential for cool shoulder-season camping
- Performance mummy shape is comfortably warm and reduces pack weight
- Lightweight and durable ripstop is undyed for reduced water usage
- Thermal.Q insulation is strategically lofted to eliminate cold spots
- Included stuff and storage sacks also made from recycled nylon
- Item #MHWZ9G9
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.