Lamina Eco AF Sleeping Bag: 15 Degree Synthetic
No matter the forecast, the Mountain Hardwear Lamina 15 Degree Synthetic Eco AF Sleeping Bag has got you covered. This synthetic mummy bag is cut for efficient, comfortable warmth in shoulder season conditions, and it features a proprietary welded Lamina construction that eliminates pesky cold spots and enhances loft. Filled with synthetic Thermal.Q, this bag won't lose its valuable heat-trapping loft if your bag gets wet, and the face fabric is treated to shed light precipitation before it gets the chance to soak in. Comfy hood and foot box designs provide maximum warmth without restricting comfortable movement, and the two-way zipper can be opened at the feet for ventilation on warmer nights.
- A lightweight sleeping bag for backpacking in cool, damp climes
- Synthetic insulation offers reliable warmth camping in wet weather
- Welded Lamina baffles enhance loft and reduce cold spots
- Tailored hood and shaped draft collar help keep the heat in
- Foot box contoured for a natural shape that's warm and comfortable
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper is easy to spot after the lights go out
- Eco-friendly design uses recycled fabrics and trim
- Left-hand zip bags can be mated to right-hand zip bags
- Item #MHW01DD
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Was skeptical buying this sleeping bag due to the lack of reviews. However, I conceded to my desire for this environmentally friendly bag, and boy am I stoked. I've taken this bag on three trips: a three night trip on the coast of California where temps hovered around 40 F at night, a two night trip on the Olympic Peninsula with rain and ~40F temps, and one in the Northern Nevada desert where temps dropped to 10F. Low and behold, this bag was amazing in all conditions. While I was worried about the undyed fabric getting sullied with mud and dirt, I have found it a kind reminder of where I have been (weird to say, but buying this bag offers an emotional experience unlike any other piece of gear I own). I had no troubles under a fly in rain, and was kept sleeping and warm during my chilly trip in Nevada. The white bag is a fantastic talking point and has helped me preach the importance of conservation to strangers and friends. Definitely get this bag! Only complaint is that I bought the bag with the zipper on the wrong side... forgot that left means left when you are on your back, not stomach!