Lamina -30 Degree Thermal Q Sleeping Bag
Mountain Hardwear cranked the furnace when they created the expedition-worthy Lamina -30 Sleeping Bag, the warmest synthetic bag that it has on offer. High-loft synthetic insulation provides massive warmth that fights off the bitter cold of deep winter nights, and it won't lose its heat-trapping loft if it gets warm. Still, an external DWR coating helps the shell material resist moisture that's inevitable when you're camping in the snow. Climb inside this sleeping bag and you'll immediately notice that you have more room to move around because Mountain Hardwear's designers shaped this bag with the additional width you need to sleep with extra layers on—now that's thinking.
- Lightweight sleeping bag for camping in the bitter cold conditions
- Synthetic insulation provides lightweight, reliable warmth
- Wider mummy shape offers extra comfort without compromising warmth
- DWR coating protects against light moisture or precipitation
- Welded baffle construction maximizes warmth-to-weight ratio
- Full-length zipper has two sliders for convenient venting
- Face gasket and tailored hood block chilly drafts
- Item #MHW01D5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Definitely keep you warm but I'm 6' 210# not fat but muscular it is tight on shoulders made for tiny people
How could I clean it. The label told me "do not wash".
Thanks for anyone could answer my question.