Lamina -15 Degree Thermal Q Sleeping Bag
Whether you're spending the night in a snow cave or heading out on a multi-day ski tour, trust the Mountain Hardwear Lamina -15 Degree Thermal Q Sleeping Bag to keep you warm and cozy. Lamina construction attaches the insulation directly to the shell fabric, which eliminates the cold spots caused by standard baffle stitching, and the bag is designed with a wider-than-usual mummy fit for comfort if you're wearing layers. Even the unique footbox design accommodates the natural position of the foot for improved warmth and comfort when the night is particularly chilly. Plus, the shell fabric's DWR finish and the Thermal.Q synthetic insulation make the bag an ideal choice for damp winter conditions.
- An ideal sleeping bag for winter camping excursions
- Synthetic fill insulates better than down if it gets wet
- DWR finish provides reliable wind and water resistance
- Winter mummy cut is slightly wider for greater comfort with layers
- Soft polyester lining helps and wicks away excess moisture
- Face gasket and snug-fitting hood keep cold drafts out and warmth in
- Full-length zipper with double sliders offers ventilation options
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper provides easy use on dark nights
- Item #MHW01D6
- Q & A
star rating for Lamina -15 Degree Thermal Q Sleeping Bag
We base the star ratings on reviews. It seems like we have yet to receive a review on this item. However I can say that Mountain Hardwear is a US based company that makes some of the highest quality outdoor products! I have never had a bad experience with them.