Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Kor Strata Jacket
For cold-weather excursions and layering, the Mountain Hardwear Kor Strata Jacket is the lightweight, warm layer that will keep you comfortable. PrimaLoft Gold Active insulation traps heat yet encourages airflow, so you can stay warm throughout your activity without overheating. Constructed with nylon ripstop, this jacket withstands abrasions and is built with mechanical stretch to keep you moving freely. The insulation’s low profile enhances mobility for when you reach for something, promoting continuous coverage throughout your activity. The alpine fit is easy to layer and reduces bunching to stay out of your way as you tackle your route.
- Insulated jacket functions well on its own or as a midlayer in the winter
- Primaloft Gold synthetic insulation packs optimal warmth without bulk
- Breathable construction is ideal for hiking or backcountry skiing
- Three external pockets secure nutrition, gear, and valuables
- Alpine fit promotes range-of-motion for scrambling or bootpacking
- Item #MHW01IE
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.