Select a Size
Select a Color
Kor Strata Jacket
The Mountain Hardwear Kor Strata Jacket is a versatile midlayer for skiing, hiking, or wearing around town on chilly days. The Perex Quantam Air outer fabric pairs with Primaloft Gold Active insulation for a lightweight and breathable jacket, which makes it perfect for high-intensity missions like backcountry skiing or long hikes. Built with a stretch weave construction, the Kor Strata Jacket moves with you and is comfortable all day long.
- A warm versatile midlayer for any activity outside
- Perex Quantam fabric is durable and abrasion-resistant
- Primaloft Gold Active insulation is ultra-breathable
- Stretch construction promotes freedom of movement
- Zippered pockets hold essentials securely
- Item #MHW01FC
- Pertex Quantam Air 20D Ripstop (59% recycled nylon, 41% nylon), DWR coating
- Primaloft Gold Active
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing, backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 18, 2020
Light and warm, slim cut, love it
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 165 lbs
Had it for a couple of months now and so far very pleased with it. Its super lightweight, plenty warm, has synthetic fill (come on, its the 21st century, why are feathers still a thing?), slim cut matches the rest of my wardrobe and makes it perfect for layering. At first I wondered If the thin outer shell would quickly be torn or punctured. Hasn’t happened so far and I’m beginning to think it’s no more likely to do so than any other jacket I own. I wear a M in most things but glad I got a large in this jacket. It’s an L in name only. Cut/ fit is the same as all my Medium gear. Size up, brother.