Kor Strata Hooded Jacket
The Mountain Hardwear Kor Strata Hooded Jacket is the lightweight layer that keeps you warm on its own in cool weather or pairs easily with a shell in more intense conditions. PrimaLoft Gold Active insulates without sacrificing breathability, allowing you to stay toasty without overheating.
- Lightweight mid-layer retains warmth while remaining easily packable
- Nylon ripstop fabric is durable and flexible, making it perfect for climbing
- DWR finish supplies water-resistance for trekking through foul weather
- Elastic hood, cuffs, and hem fit securely when you're focused in on-belay
- Item #MHW01ID
- [face] 59% recycled nylon, 41% nylon, [insulation] 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester
- Primaloft Gold Active 60 G/MÃÂÃÂ²
- Center Back Length
- elastic lined
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 26, 2020
Short body and long sleeves
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 110 lbs
I am 5 ft and 110. Wide shoulder. Bought Mystic Purple in both sizes small and medium, since I didn't know which one would fit me better. Size small fits too well that it feels like a shirt than a jacket, so I keep the medium size which gives me more room. Plus the length in front is longer, even though the sleeves are long (1 inch longer than the small size). The color is more grey than purple which is fine for me. One downside is the hood, it is huge. I am not sure it will stay on my head at all. Material is descent; very light weight. Hope it is warm.