Kor Strata Hooded Jacket
Run another lap on your favorite climb in the brisk autumn weather in the Mountain Hardwear Kor Strata Hooded Jacket. Featuring a lightweight construction using top-of-the-line Primaloft Gold insulation, this jacket keeps you warm but ventilates out excess heat. That way you're not getting overheated while working that crux pitch of a climb that's still in the shade in the morning. The underarm gusset and mechanical stretch nylon fabric allow for a comfortable range of motion that won't restrict you as you reach far above your head looking for a hold to pull on. The adjustable hood can easily be pulled over a helmet if the weather turns and your head needs a little extra protection.
- Insulated jacket for climbing, hiking, or any adventure
- Stretch ripstop fabric moves with you while remaining durable
- PrimaLoft Gold Active insulation traps heat while remaining light
- Quantum air liner wicks moisture when you work up a sweat
- Secure zippered hand and chest pockets hold your goods
- Articulated fit and under arm gussets boost your range of motion
- Item #MHW01FB
- Q & A
Amazingly Versatile and Comfortable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 195lbs
I've had this jacket for about a year now and it's one of the best items in my collection. Lightweight, warm, and moves with the body with little to no construction. The jacket really "adapts" to your exertion level: just sitting around having a brew? Jacket keeps you comfortable. Skiing in fresh powder and cold environment? The primaloft insulation keeps you nice and warm.
The shell sheds water well (adding additional DWR finish helps too) and the soft slick feel makes layering easy. One thing I particularly like is that the material is quiet, which works great for mid-season mule deer hunting.
If I could justify buying 4 of these I would.
I typically can fit a large jacket but I sized up to an XL for the arm length on this jacket.