Kor Cirrus Hybrid Hoodie
From climbing wind-pelted routes to mellow, shoulder-season hikes, the Kor Cirrus tags along on your cold-weather adventure with lasting comfort and durability. Pertex Quantum Air does its part by helping protect against wind, rain, and light snow, while the Primaloft Gold Active insulation offers warmth that won't bog you down with sweat. Plus, articulated sleeves keep your range of motion fully open for more arduous trails.
- Protective, insulated jacket for unpredictable mountain days
- Weather-resistant construction adds reliable protection
- Primaloft insulation gives you warmth where you need it
- Regular fit and articulated sleeves promote a natural range of motion
- Multiple pockets stash your on-trail essentials
- Item #MHWZ95F
- 20D stretch ripstop Pertex Quantum Air
- Primaloft Gold Active
- Center Back Length
- 2 front, 1 chest
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 20, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 160 lbs
Really liking this jacket so far. I've used this for hiking, skinning, and running when it was super cold out. It offers just enough warmth and wind resistance to keep me warm when moving. Haven't used it in precipitation as an outer layer so I can't comment on that but think it would do fine in some light precipitation. I can wear this in a pretty wide temperature range as well and not be uncomfortable so think I'll get a lot of use out of this. I have used it more casually too as it looks good but it's really not too warm when you are not moving. And the fit works for me at 5'9 160- the medium fits me really well and still offers plenty of mobility and the dark zinc looks pretty good imo. A really good pickup.
March 8, 2020
Weight is not listed. What is the weight of this jacket? Size M and L?