Kentro Cord Pant
- Classic cords that are built for adventures and campfire stories
- Durable cotton fabric is super soft and has just enough stretch
- Ankle adjustments hold pants out of the way when climbing
- High Hollywood waist keeps pants secure above the hip
- Gussets make for easy movement on the crag or on the bike
- Secure back pockets keep essentials safe on the go
- Item #MHW01J2
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Leg Opening
- 2 front, 1 back snap, 1 side zip
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 2, 2021
pockets pucker out
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 155 lbs
Love the blue color. They have a tuck over the butt that doesn't lie flat for me, but they tuck nicely under the butt. I didn't like that the pockets in the front pucker out, and I have a flat stomach. I bought a size 8 and I'm 5'5 and 155 pounds.