Keele Hooded Jacket
Before you're ready to throw on the ski boots and start calling it winter there's still time to take a few more climbing trips out in the desert. Offering lightweight warmth for cool-weather climbs, the Mountain Hardwear Keele Hooded Jacket has the durability and stretch that you need to get your rock fix before the snows sweep in. It combines a tough outer fabric with a brushed fleece backer, giving you a cozy next-to-skin feeling while still maintaining durability for your scrapes against rough rock. With a healthy infusion of elasticity, this jacket stretches easily when you're reaching for tough holds, and even features thumbhole loops to keep your sleeves from sliding during overhead grabs.
- Durable softshell with a cozy fleece backer for chilly fall climbs
- Tough outer fabric resists abrasion from rough climbing walls
- Brushed fleece backer provides soft warmth for early morning starts
- Stretchy construction lends easy movement for hard-to-reach holds
- DWR coating sheds light rain when unexpected showers sweep in
- Adjustable hood and hem help seal out chilly winds
- Thumbhole loops keeps your sleeves comfortably in place as you climb
- Harness-compatible pockets keeps gear and snacks accessible
- Item #MHW019K
- 90% polyester, 10% elastane, DWR coating
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 5, 2020
Loved mine so much I bought my wife one
The material of the Keele is pretty awesome. It is a thin jacket, but it is a very warm jacket. The shell material is stretchy and the inner is a thin furry fleece. No matter what jackets you already have, this Keele will fill a slot in your quiver of jackets you don't have yet. I would highly recommend this jacket for anyone. My wife is 5' 7" , 140lb and the Medium fit her fine, she is standard medium in any jacket she has. I also like the way the female version is hour glassed and has a feminine look and fit.
May 24, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 135 lbs
Unfortunately I had to return this item because it fits smaller than other mountain hardware. I always order a medium and this fit was too tight across the shoulders. Overall tho it’s an awesome jacket from mountain hardware!! My favorite brand!