Keele Hooded Jacket
Before you're ready to throw on the ski boots and start calling it winter there's still time to take a few more climbing trips out in the desert. Offering lightweight warmth for cool-weather climbs, the Mountain Hardwear Keele Hooded Jacket has the durability and stretch that you need to get your rock fix before the snows sweep in. It combines a tough outer fabric with a brushed fleece backer, giving you a cozy next-to-skin feeling while still maintaining durability for your scrapes against rough rock. With a healthy infusion of elasticity, this jacket stretches easily when you're reaching for tough holds, and even features thumbhole loops to keep your sleeves from sliding during overhead grabs.
- Durable softshell with a cozy fleece backer for chilly fall climbs
- Tough outer fabric resists abrasion from rough climbing walls
- Brushed fleece backer provides soft warmth for early morning starts
- Stretchy construction lends easy movement for hard-to-reach holds
- DWR coating sheds light rain when unexpected showers sweep in
- Adjustable hood and hem help seal out chilly winds
- Thumbhole loops keeps your sleeves comfortably in place as you climb
- Harness-compatible pockets keeps gear and snacks accessible
- Item #MHW019K
What do you think about this product?