Select a Size
Select a Color
Keele Hooded Jacket
When you're rocking the Keele, you'll have the lightweight warmth you need to climb on in cool to chilly weather. Designed with a durable outer fabric that's ready to handle rough rock walls and rugged approach trails, this jacket also features a brushed inner fleece for next-to-skin comfort and warmth. Its fleece hybrid design is perfect for those cool climbs in the fall and spring, offering just the right amount of warmth during activity. Plus, you've got a stretchy construction that'll help you move easier to reach difficult holds, as well as thumbhole loops that'll keep your sleeves from sliding during long overhead movements.
- Durable softshell jacket for rugged climbs in cool weather
- Tough outer fabric withstands abrasion from rugged granite walls
- Brushed inner fleece provides lightweight warmth and tons of comfort
- DWR coating sheds light rain to keep you dry in drizzly weather
- Fixed hood helps shut out blustery alpine winds
- Thumbhole loops keep your sleeves from sliding as you climb
- Harness-compatible pockets keep gear and snacks within easy reach
- Adjustable drawcord hem helps seal out updrafts on the wall
- Item #MHWZ95D
- Double Weave Brushback (90% polyester, 10% elastane), DWR coating
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1oz
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 8, 2020
A thin slightly insulated jacket.
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 190 lbs
I went round and round since last year if I wanted to grab a Keele jacket. Once the new ones came out without the black chest pocket was the biggest reason for getting one this season. What I noticed between the two versions.. The first model year had thumb holes at the cuffs and the recent model doesn't, but the length in the arms is still there and it would make sense to have them in the newer model as well. That is the only negative I can even think about this jacket is the long arms. It has an athletic cut to it and I find the arms to be a little tight, especially in the forearms. I like the thinness of this Keele jacket. The Kor Strata jackets and the A therm jacket I have are all thicker and more insulated. The fleece lining is nice, but not too much as to make the jacket getting too warm if you started any aerobic activity. It is a hard jacket to describe. A soft shell? A really thin fleece jacket with a soft shell outer? The way the two materials are bonded together is seamless, which makes it not like any other jacket I own. I would highly recommend this jacket for anyone who is a climber. Either for rock climbing, ice climbing, or for mountaineering. No matter what, you will be able to fill a gap in your jacket arsenal with this jacket.
May 28, 2019
My favorite new Mountain Hardwear jacket
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 180 lbs
This is a stretch woven fleece so it's not a knit like fleece nor is it softshell. It's a totally new concept and fabric. It's my goto jacket for cooler days/ hikes and worked great as a mid layer underneath my shell. If you are looking for something new this is worth checking out. I've been wearing everyday all spring long.