Keele Hooded Jacket
When you're halfway up a hundred-foot climbing pitch and the temperature dips, it's not exactly easy just to go grab another layer from the bottom, but if you're rocking the Mountain Hardwear Keele Hooded Jacket you'll have the lightweight warmth you need to climb on in cool to chilly weather. Designed with a durable outer fabric that's ready to handle rough rock walls and rugged approach trails, this jacket also features a brushed inner fleece for next-to-skin comfort and warmth. Its softshell/fleece hybrid design is perfect for those cool climbs in the fall and spring, offering just the right amount of warmth during activity. Plus, you've got a stretchy construction that'll help you move easier to reach difficult holds, as well as thumbhole loops that'll keep your sleeves from sliding during long overhead movements.
- Durable softshell jacket for rugged climbs in cool weather
- Tough outer fabric withstands abrasion from rugged granite walls
- Brushed inner fleece provides lightweight warmth and tons of comfort
- DWR coating sheds light rain to keep you dry in drizzly weather
- Fixed hood helps shut out blustery alpine winds
- Thumbhole loops keep your sleeves from sliding as you climb
- Harness-compatible pockets keep gear and snacks within easy reach
- Adjustable drawcord hem helps seal out updrafts on the wall
- Item #MHW01AR
- Q & A
My favorite new Mountain Hardwear jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 180lbs
This is a stretch woven fleece so it's not a knit like fleece nor is it softshell. It's a totally new concept and fabric. It's my goto jacket for cooler days/ hikes and worked great as a mid layer underneath my shell. If you are looking for something new this is worth checking out. I've been wearing everyday all spring long.