Phantom Hooded Down Jacket
The Women's Phantom Hooded Down Jacket readies you for cold alpine conditions. Its baffled shell works alongside the water-resistant, 800-fill down to resist moisture and retain its warmth even if it gets wet. The down's 800-fill rating means this jacket brings the highest loft and the lowest weight available. Butter Jersey cuffs utilize soft elastics to seal out the cold, and the zippered handwarmer pockets are always accessible even with a harness or backpack on. Mountain Hardwear added a helmet-compatible hood and two large internal mesh pockets for gloves.
- An insulated jacket for chilly alpine adventures
- Lofty down insulation provides efficient warmth
- Hydrophobic treatment makes the down more reliable
- Baffled shell minimizes cold spots and down movement
- Ultralight diamond ripstop resists tears and abrasions
- Fixed hood extends the warmth to your head and neck
- Handwarmer pockets are harness- and pack-friendly
- Item #MHW01HU
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- Pertex 20D Diamond Fused Ripstop (100% nylon)
- 800-fill down, RDS-certified
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- helmet-compatible, insulated
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backpacking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help