Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Ghost Whisperer 2 Hooded Down Jacket
Whether we're making a 4 a.m. summit push, ripping skins on bone-chilling dawn patrols, or standing at belay while our buddy figures out the crux moves, we count on the Mountain Hardwear Ghost Whisperer 2 Hooded Down Jacket to fend off the cold without adding a bunch of weight. With a weight of only 8.8-ounces, the Ghost Whisperer 2 is the lightest in its class, and it uses Q.shield-treated, 800-fill goose down insulation that maintains impressive loft, even when wet, to keep us warm and cozy.
- Midlayer that has your back on your most adventurous days
- Whisperer Ripstop is a recycled outer with impressive durability
- DWR coating fights off light precipitation to keep you dry
- 800-fill down keeps things lightweight without limiting warmth
- Two zippered hand pockets keep snacks and necessities nearby
- Elastic on hood and cuffs cuts out bone-chilling winds
- Designed to pack into its own pocket to simplify stashing
- Item #MHW01F2
4 based on 103 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.