High Exposure GTX C-Knit Bib Pant
The High Exposure GTX C-Knit Bib Pant has the ultimate bragging rights as the lightest 3L ski bibs in the Mountain Hardwear line. The mixture of weight savings and protection from the weather comes from the Gore-Tex X-Knit shell fabric that is both waterproof and breathable. These bibs not only keep you covered while you ski pow, but they also feature all the bells and whistles you need to stay prepared. The short height bib with suspenders keeps snow out of your layers while still allowing them to wick moisture and breathe as intended. Additionally a deep front fly zipper makes relieving yourself on ridges slightly more comfortable, and two zippered hand pockets keep your snacks nearby.
- Lightweight ski and snowboard pants for backcountry explorers
- Ripstop nylon outer is durable and reliable for dicey ridges
- C-Knit membrane keeps weather out while remaining breathable
- Low profile bib and suspenders keep things secure, breathable
- Full length side zips dump excess heat on the skin track
- Two zippered hand pockets keep important items nearby
- Item #MHW01DY
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex C Knit Stretch [face fabric] 100% nylon
- Snow Sports
- 2 zippered hand
- full-length zips
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.9oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, randonee, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 22, 2020
High-Waisted Pants - Smell Bad
- Size Bought
- medium - regular length
- 5` 11"
- 160 lbs
I really wouldnt call these bibs ... they are a high waisted pant and they smell really chemical ... not sure if it is the GoreTex C Knit, thread dye, or DWR but they smell awful. Fit was ok ... I thought the inseam was a bit short in the mens M Regular. Couldnt stand the smell so sent them back. So disappointed in Mountain Hardwear who usually puts out good quality gear.