Select a size:
High Exposure GTX C-Knit Anorak
Built for dedicated backcountry missions, the Mountain Hardwear High Exposure GTX C-Knit Anorak brings waterproof coverage in a lightweight package. This combination is made possible by the Gore-Tex C-knit laminate that is soft to the touch, waterproof, breathable, packable, and lightweight. What else could you need?
- Lightweight and reliable backcountry jacket for high speed missions
- Gore-Tex C-Knit laminate is waterproof, breathable, and packable
- Pull-over design makes for quick and easy on and off on the trail
- Articulated cuffs seal out snow while encouraging movement
- Side zippers allow you to dump excess heat on the skin track
- Large chest pockets accommodate skins, radios, or gloves
- Helmet-compatible hood fights off heavy snow and wind
- Item #MHW01DX
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX C-Knit (3-layer)
- oversized zippered chest, small front zip
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.