Why We Like The High Exposure Gore-Tex Glove
Not only is the Mountain Hardwear High Exposure Gore-Tex Glove keeping our hands warm when we’re on backcountry missions, but it gives us the dexterity we need to make gear adjustments on the go. Your hands will stay warm and dry thanks to a Gore-Tex laminate and Primaloft Gold insulation with Cross Core tech. But what really makes these gloves ideal for touring and ski mountaineering is the Gore Grip tech that prevents the different layers of the glove from sliding around to provide you with great grip and dexterity.
- Warm and dexterous glove built for your backcountry missions
- Durable fabric withstands the rigors of mountain travel
- Breathable Gore-Tex laminate keeps your hands dry in the snow
- Primaloft Gold with Cross Core provides optimal warmth
- Gore Grip tech prevents glove layers from sliding for dexterity
- Stimulus tech on forefinger and thumb allow touch screen use
- Precurve design allows fingers to rest naturally in the glove
- Foam padded knuckles guard your fingers against impact
- Item #MHWZ9AG
- 160D nylon
- GORE-TEX 2L insert
- 133g Primaloft Gold with Cross Core
- gauntlet glove
- Palm Grip
- goat leather
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 7, 2021
Worth every dollar
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 210 lbs
I have been skiing, hiking, outdoor living for more than 45 years. I have owned dozens of gloves, mittens, and glove liners. I gave up years ago believing expensive gloves were no better than less expensive gloves with a liner. And I truly believed warmth and dexterity were not possible. These gloves have proved me wrong. I wear them for back country and have used these in very harsh conditions. Very high winds (60 mph) with temperatures in the low 20’s. Never had a hint of being cold, they wicked away moisture, and I could actually use my hands without having to take my gloves off. The leashes are also fantastic, especially in high wind. Zippers and buckles are easy to adjust while wearing gloves. Great gloves!